Agreement relating to Malaysia between United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore/Annex E
|←Annex D||Agreement relating to Malaysia between United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore
Annex E: IMMIGRATION BILL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Short title and construction.
3. General extension and adaptation of federal Ordinance, and repeal of State laws.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR THE BORNEO STATES
4. Application of immigration law to each Borneo State as separate unit.
5. General powers of State Authority.
6. Restriction on citizen's right of entry into Borneo State.
7. Right to enter Borneo State for exercise of political rights.
8. Right to enter Borneo State for purposes of Federal Govern ment.
9. Entry from outside Federation for purposes of State Government.
10. Temporary protection for potential citizens in a Borneo State.
11. Persons to be treated as belonging to Borneo State. 12. Meaning of " State authority ".
13. Travel documents required.
14. Provision for internal travel documents.
15. Continuation of State subsidiary legislation.
16. Power to make supplementary and transitional provision.
First Schedule—General adaptations of Immigration Ordinance, 1959.
Second Schedule—Form of internal travel document.
- Not reproduced.