Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001
Making appropriations for Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies programs
for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2001, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
- (a) The provisions of H.R. 5426 of the 106th Congress, as introduced on October 6, 2000, are hereby enacted into law.
- (b) In publishing this Act in slip form and in the United States Statutes at Large pursuant to section 112 of title 1, United States Code, the Archivist of the United States shall include after the date of approval at the end an appendix setting forth the text of the bill referred to in subsection (a) of this section.
Approved October 28, 2000.
- The following appendix (114 Stat. 1549A-1) was added pursuant to the provisions of section 1 of this Act.
Appendix — H.R. 5426
- That the following sums are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2001, and for other purposes, namely:
|TITLE I||AGRICULTURAL PROGRAMS|
|TITLE II||CONSERVATION PROGRAMS|
|TITLE III||RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS|
|TITLE IV||DOMESTIC FOOD PROGRAMS|
|TITLE V||FOREIGN ASSISTANCE AND RELATED PROGRAMS|
|TITLE VI||RELATED AGENCIES AND FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION|
|TITLE VII||GENERAL PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VIII||NATURAL DISASTER ASSISTANCE AND OTHER EMERGENCY APPROPRIATIONS|
|TITLE IX||TRADE SANCTIONS REFORM AND EXPORT ENHANCEMENT|
|TITLE X||CONTINUED DUMPING AND SUBSIDY OFFSET|
|TITLE XI||CONSERVATION OF FARMABLE WETLAND|
|TITLE XII||HASS AVOCADO PROMOTION, RESEARCH, AND INFORMATION|
|TITLE XIII||DEBT REDUCTION|
- This Act may be cited as the ``Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001´´.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 106-619 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- No. 106-948 (Comm. of Conference)
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 106-288 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 146 (2000):
- June 29, July 10, 11, considered and passed House.
- July 18-20, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Oct. 6, Conference Report filed.
- Oct. 11, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 13, 18, Senate agreed to conference report.
- WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 36 (2000):
- Oct. 28, Presidential statement.
- HOUSE REPORTS: