disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- articles in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica:
- "Alexandria" in The New Student's Reference Work
- "Alexandria" in Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897)
- "Alexandria" in Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
- "Alexandria", an essay by Constance Frederica Gordon-Cumming
- "Clement of Alexandria" (Titus Flavius Clemens), the first member of the Church of Alexandria to be more than a name (2nd century–3rd century)