An Anarchist FAQ
|An Anarchist FAQ
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
- What is anarchism?
- Why do anarchists oppose the current system?
- Why are anarchists against authority and hierarchy?
- Why are anarchists against the state?
- Why are anarchists against private property?
- How does capitalism affect liberty?
- Is capitalism empowering and based on human action?
- But will not the decisions made by intelligent individuals with their own financial success or failure on the line be better most of the time?
- What classes exist within modern society?
- What are the myths of capitalist economics?
- What is wrong with economics?
- Why is capitalism exploitative?
- What determines the distribution between labour and capital?
- Why does the market become dominated by Big Business?
- Why does Big Business get a bigger slice of profits?
- Can market dominance by Big Business change?
- What causes the capitalist business cycle?
- Is state control of money the cause of the business cycle?
- Could laissez-faire policies reduce unemployment, as supporters of "free market" capitalism claim?
- Is "free market" capitalism the best way to reduce poverty?
- Doesn't neo-liberalism in Chile prove that the free market benefits everyone?
- Doesn't Hong Kong show the potentials of "free market" capitalism?
- How do statism and capitalism affect society?
- Why does state intervention occur?
- What influence does wealth have over politics?
- How does wealth influence the mass media?
- What is the relationship between capitalism and the ecological crisis?
- What causes imperialism?
- Are anarchists against Nationalism?
- Are anarchists opposed to National Liberation struggles?
- What causes militarism and what are its effects?
- Why does political power become concentrated under capitalism?
- How does capitalism affect technology?
- Can politics and economics be separated from each other?
- What do anarchists think causes ecological problems?
- Is "anarcho"-capitalism a type of anarchism?
- Are "anarcho"-capitalists really anarchists?
- What do "anarcho"-capitalists mean by freedom?
- Why do "anarcho"-capitalists generally place no value on equality?
- What is the right-"libertarian" position on private property?
- Will privatising "the commons" increase liberty?
- Is "anarcho" capitalism against the state?
- How does the history of "anarcho"-capitalism show that it is not anarchist?
- What role did the state take in the creation of capitalism?
- Is individualist anarchism capitalistic?
- Are individualist anarchists anti-capitalist?
- Why do individualist anarchists reject social anarchism?
- Is "anarcho"-capitalism a new form of individualist anarchism?
- Why do social anarchists reject individualist anarchism?
- Benjamin Tucker: capitalist or anarchist?
- What are the ideas of Max Stirner?
- Lysander Spooner: right-"libertarian" or libertarian socialist?
- Why do anarchists oppose state socialism?
- What would an anarchist society look like?
- Isn't libertarian socialism an oxymoron?
- Is this a blueprint for an anarchist society?
- What could the economic structure of an anarchist society look like?
- How would an anarchist economy function?
- What would the social structure of anarchy look like?
- What about the "Tragedy of the Commons" and all that? Surely communal ownership will lead to overuse and environmental destruction?
- Won't Libertarian Socialism destroy individuality?
- Does revolutionary Spain show that libertarian socialism can work in practice?
- What do anarchists do?
- Are anarchists involved in social struggles?
- What is direct action?
- What forms of organisation do anarchists build?
- What trends in society aid anarchist activity?
- What alternative social organisations do anarchists create?
- What methods of child rearing do anarchists advocate?
- What do anarchists mean by "social revolution"?
- Anarchism and "Anarcho"-capitalism
- The Symbols of Anarchy
- Anarchism and Marxism
- The Russian Revolution
This work is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
This work is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.