|←Author Index: Ja||Abraham Jacobi
|A pioneer of pediatrics, opening the first children's clinic in the United States. To date, he is the only foreign born president of the American Medical Association.|
- “Speech of Doctor A. Jacobi” from Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, Delmonico's Restaurant, New York City, March 2, 1899.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Abraham Jacobi
- “Jacobi, Abraham” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- Carl Schurz, Dr. Abram Jacobi, Delmonico's, New York City, May 5, 1900.
- “Fellow-Physicians Honor Dr. Jacobi,” The New York Times, May 6, 1900.
- “Jacobi, Abraham,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Jacobi, Abraham,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Jacobi, Abraham” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Jacobi, Abraham,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.