Author:Adam Lindsay Gordon
|←Author Index: Go||Adam Lindsay Gordon
|Australian poet, jockey and politician.|
- Sea spray and smoke drift (1867)
- Ashtaroth: a dramatic lyric (1867)
- Bush Ballads and Galloping Rhymes (1870)
- Racing rhymes and other verses (1901)
Works about Gordon
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|