Author:Adam Lindsay Gordon
|←Author Index: Go||Adam Lindsay Gordon
|Australian poet, jockey and politician.|
- Sea spray and smoke drift (1867)
- Ashtaroth: a dramatic lyric (1867)
- Bush Ballads and Galloping Rhymes (1870)
- Racing rhymes and other verses (1901)
Works about Gordon
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Gordon, Adam Lindsay,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).