Author:Adelaide Anne Procter
|←Author Index: Pr||Adelaide Anne Procter
- Legends and Lyrics: The Poems of Adelaide A. Procter (Author's Edition. First and Second Series, 1863) (External scan)
- The Victoria Regia (Commons file), a volume of original contributions in poetry and prose. (1861)
Works about Procter
- "Adelaide Anne Procter", by Charles Dickens (The Atlantic Monthly, December 1865)
- Dickens also wrote the introduction to a "New Edition, with Additions" of Procter's Legends and Lyrics. See Littell's Living Age, 6 January 1865 on (External scan). Subsequent editions of Procter's works also contain Dickens' introduction.
- “Procter, Adelaide Ann,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Procter, Adelaide Ann,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Adelaide Anne Procter,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.