|←Author Index: Er||Adolf Erman
|Renowned Egyptologist and lexicographer|
- Life in Ancient Egypt (Agypten und agyptisches Leben in, Altertum), 1885, translated by H. M. Tirard, 1894
- Neuägyptische Grammatik (1880)
- Sprache des Papyrus Westcar, 1889
- Zeitschrift d. Deutsch. Morgeni. Gesellschaft, 1892
- Agyptische Grammatik, 2nd ed., 1902
- Die Flexion des ägyptischen Verbums in the Sitzungsberichte
- Die aegyptische Religion (Berlin, 1905);
- Das Verhältnis d. ägyptischen zu d. semitischen Sprachen (Zeitschrift d. deutschen morgenl. Gesellschaft, 1892); Zimmern, Vergi. Gram., 1898;
- Flexion d. Aegyptischen Verbums (Sitzungsberichte d. Ben. Akad., 1900).
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.