|←Author Index: Qu||Adolphe Quetelet
|Belgian astronomer, mathematician, statistician and sociologist.|
- First International Maritime Conference Held for Devising an Uniform System of Meteorological Observations at Sea (1853)
- Meteorological Observations at Sea (1853) by Sholto Percy
- Chapter 5 of Matthew Fontaine Maury by Diane Fontaine Corbin
- “Quetelet on the Science of Man,” by Edward Burnett Tylor in Popular Science Monthly Volume 1, May 1872.
- “Quételet, Adolphe” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Quetelet, Lambert Adolphe Jacques” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911..
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|