Author:Albert Charles Seward
|←Author Index: Se||Albert Charles Seward
A British botanist and geologist.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. C. Se."
- The Wealden Flora. 2 volumes, 1894-1895.
- Fossil Plants. 4 volumes, 1898-1919.
- The Jurassic Flora. 2 volumes, 1900-1904.
- Darwin and Modern Science
- Plant Life Through the Ages, 1931
- “Gymnosperms” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Palaeobotany” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Mesozoic)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.