|←Author Index: Pi||Albert Pike
|US attorney, Confederate officer, writer, and Freemason|
- Book of the Words
- Indo-Aryan Deities and Worship as Contained in the Rig-Veda
- Lectures of the Arya
- The Meaning of Masonry
- Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- Morals and Dogma of the First Three Degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- The Point Within the Circle
- Reprints of Old Rituals
Works about Pike
- “Pike, Albert,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.