Author:Alexander Bell Filson Young
|←Author Index: Yo||Alexander Bell Filson Young
English author. Editor of the Outlook.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. B. F. Y."
- The complete motorist (1905)
- Christopher Columbus (1906)
- “Dance” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Beatty, David Beatty, 1st Earl,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Fisher, John Arbuthnot,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Jellicoe, John Rushworth Jellicoe, Viscount,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.