|←Author Index: Ku||Alexander Kuprin
|Russian writer, pilot, explorer and adventurer who is perhaps best known for his masterpiece The Duel (1905).|
- The Bracelet of Garnets: And Other Stories (1917) 
- The Duel (1916) 
- In Honour's Name (1907) 
- Reminiscences of Anton Chekhov/To Chekhov's Memory
- The River of Life, and other stories (1916) 
- Sasha 
- A Slav Soul, and other stories (1916) 
- The Outrage
- "The Garden of the Holy Virgin. A Story" (Сад Пречистой Девы, 1915), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 1, February 1916.
- "Anathema" (Анафема, 1913), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 3, April 1916.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.