|←Author Index: Ku||Alexander Kuprin
|Russian writer, pilot, explorer and adventurer who is perhaps best known for his masterpiece The Duel (1905).|
- The Bracelet of Garnets: And Other Stories, 1917 
- The Bracelet of Garnets (Гранатовый браслет, 1910)
- The Horse-Thieves (Конокрады, 1903)
- The Jewess (Жидовка, 1904)
- Anathema (Анафема, 1913)
- The Lestrigonians (Листригоны)
- An Insult (Обида, 1906)
- The Park of Kings (Королевский парк, 1911)
- An Evening Guest (Вечерний гость)
- A Legend (Легенда, 1906)
- Demir-Kaya (Демир-Кая, 1906)
- The Garden of the Holy Virgin (Сад Пречистой Девы, 1915)
- The Duel (Поединок, 1905), 1916 
- In Honour's Name (Поединок, 1905), 1907 
- Reminiscences of Anton Chekhov/To Chekhov's Memory
- The River of Life, and other stories, 1916 
- Sasha 
- A Slav Soul, and other stories (1916) 
- The Outrage (Обида, 1906), in Best Russian Short Stories, 1925
- "The Garden of the Holy Virgin. A Story" (Сад Пречистой Девы, 1915), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 1, February 1916.
- "Anathema" (Анафема, 1913), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 3, April 1916.
- “Kuprin, Alexander Ivanovich,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- "Kuprin's Picture of Garrison Life" in Essays on Russian Novelists (1911) by William Lyon Phelps.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.