Author:Alexander Teixeira de Mattos
|←Author Index: Te||Alexander Teixeira de Mattos
|A Dutch-born journalist, literary critic, and publisher.|
- Dutch Art in the Nineteenth Century, by Gerharda Hermina Marius (1908)
- The Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux
- Balaoo, by Gaston Leroux
- The Three Eyes, by Maurice Leblanc
- The Blonde Lady, by Maurice Leblanc
- Old People and the Things that Pass by Louis Couperus
- The Secret of Sarek, by Maurice Leblanc
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.