|←Author Index: Ba||Alfred Barry
|Bishop of Sydney, who over the course of his career served as headmaster of several independent schools, Principal of King's College London, and founded several prominent Anglican schools|
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Notes on the Gospels
- Cheltenham College Sermons
- Notes on the Catechism
- Life of Sir Charles Barry, R.A.
- University Sermons
- First Words in Australia (1884)
- The Teacher's Prayer Book
- The Parables of the Old Testament
- Christianity and Socialism (1891)
Works about Barry
- “Barry, Right Rev. Alfred,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|