Author:Alfred Farthing Robbins
|←Author Index: Ro||Sir Alfred Farthing Robbins
|British journalist and Freemason.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. F. R."
- Five Years of Tory Rule: A Lesson and a Warning (1879) 
- Practical politics; or, The liberalism of to-day (1888) 
- The early public life of William Ewart Gladstone: four times prime minister (1894) 
- “Morice, Humphry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Robbins
- Knighthood of Alfred Farthing Robbins in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.