|←Author Index: No||Alfred Noyes
An English poet, best known for his ballads The Highwayman and The Barrel Organ.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Collected Poems (1913) in 2 vols.
- The Unknown God
- The Barrel Organ
- The Loom of Years, 1902
- A Tale of Old Japan, 1903
- The Flower of Old Japan, 1903
- The Highwayman (1906)
- The Forest of Wild Thyme
- Tales of the Mermaid Tavern
- The United Front, a poem from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- Mystery Ships: Trapping the "U" Boat, 1916
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.