|←Author Index: Ca||Alice Patty Lee Cary
|Phoebe Cary.American poet, and the sister of fellow poet|
- "Charley's Death" (1858)
- "What a Wretched Woman Said to Me" (1858)
- "Three Bugs" (quoted in An Argosy of Fables. (1921)
Works about Alice Cary
- “Cary, Alice,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Cary, Alice and Phoebe” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Cary, Alice” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|