Author:Allan McLane Hamilton
|←Author Index: Ha||Allan McLane Hamilton
- Suicide in large cities, 1875
- Recollections of an alienist, personal and professional
- Nervous diseases: their description and treatment
- Railway and other accidents with relation to injury and disease of the nervous system
- Types of insanity, an illustrated guide in the physical diagnosis of mental disease
- The Intimate Life of Alexander Hamilton, 1910
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.