Author:Amelia Beers Warnock
|←Author Index: Wa||Amelia Beers Warnock
|Canadian poet, critic, short story writer, soprano and journalist. Used the pen name Katherine Hale (after her mother's maiden name) and sometimes credited as Mrs. John W. Garvin.|
- The Canadian Magazine of Politics, Science, Art and Literature
- Canadian Cities of Romance (1922) (External scan)
- Grey Knitting and Other Poems (1914)
- The White Comrade and Other Poems (1916) (External scan)
- "Grey Knitting" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- The New Joan and Other Poems (1917)
- Canadian Poems of the Great War (1918) (External scan)
- Canadian Singers and Their Songs, pp46-47 (1919) (External scan)
- Our Canadian Literature (1922) (External scan)
- Morning in the West (1923)
- The Island, and Other Poems (1934)
- The Flute, and Other Poems (1950)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1956, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.