Author:Andrew Balfour (1873–1931)
|←Author Index: Ba||Sir Andrew Balfour
|KCMG, CB, LL.D; Scottish Medical Officer who specialised in tropical medicine.|
- Medicine, Public Health and Preventive Medicine (with C. J. Lewis, 1902)
- Memoranda on Medical Diseases in Tropical and Sub-Tropical Areas (1916)
- War Against Tropical Disease (1920)
- Reports to the Health Committee of the League of Nations on Tuberculosis and Sleeping Sickness in Equatorial Africa (1923)
- Health Problems of the Empire (with H. H. Scott, 1924)
- By Stroke of Sword (1897)
- To Arms! (1898) available at OpenLibrary
- Vengeance is Mine (1899) available at OpenLibrary
- Cashiered and Other War Stories (1902)
- The Golden Kingdom (1903)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.