|←Author Index: Ra||Ann Radcliffe
|English pioneer of the Gothic novel|
- The Castles of Athlin and Dunbayne, 1789
- A Sicilian Romance, 1790
- The Romance of the Forest, 1791
- The Mysteries of Udolpho, 1794
- The Italian, 1797
- Gaston de Blondeville, 1826
Works about Radcliffe
- “Radcliffe, Ann,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Radcliffe, Mrs. Ann,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.