Author:Anna Brownell Jameson
|←Author Index: Ja||Anna Brownell Jameson
|British writer; daughter of Denis Brownell Murphy|
- Loves of the Poets (1829)
- Celebrated Female Sovereigns (1831)
- Beauties of the Court of Charles II. (1833)
- Hand Book to the Galleries of Art
- Early Italian Painters, Sacred and Legendary Art
- Sisters of Charity; And, The Communion of Labour: Two Lectures on the Social Employments of Women (1859)
- Rubens (translated from the German),
- “Jameson, Mrs. Anna Brownell” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Jameson, Anna Brownell,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|