|←Author Index: Gi||Anne Gilchrist
English writer; daughter of John Burrows and Henrietta Carwardine.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. G.-t"
- Life of William Blake, with selections from his poems and other writings (1880) 2 volumes
- Mary Lamb (1883) 
- “Betham, Mary Matilda,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Blake, William (1757-1827),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Gilchrist
- Anne Gilchrist, her life and writings (1887) Edited by Herbert Harlakenden Gilchrist, with a prefatory notice by William Michael Rossetti [http://www.archive.org/details/annegilchristher00gilcuoft}}
- The letters of Anne Gilchrist and Walt Whitman (1918) 
- “Gilchrist, Anne,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|