Author:Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie
|←Author Index: Ri||Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie
William Makepeace Thackeray; wife of Sir Richmond Ritchie.
English writer; Anne Isabella Thackeray, daughter of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. R."
- The village on the cliff (1867) 
- To Esther, and other sketches (1869) 
- Bluebeard's keys, and other stories (1874) 
- Out of the world and other tales (1876) 
- Madame de Sévigné (1881) 
- Mrs Dymond (1885) in 2 vols.
- “Browning, Elizabeth Barrett,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.