|←Author Index: La||Antoine Lavoisier
|French chemist and biologist; known as the "father of modern chemistry"|
Lavoisier wrote in French. Only English translations are listed here.
- Lavoisier, Antoine; Kerr, Robert (translator) (1790), Elements of Chemistry.
- (Translation of Traité Elémentaire de Chimie (1789).)
Works about Lavoisier
- “Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Lavoisier, in Biographies of Scientific Men (1912)
- Life of Lavoisier (1926) by Mary Louise Foster
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.