Author:Archibald Robert Stirling Kennedy
|←Author Index: Ke||Archibald Robert Stirling Kennedy
|Professor of Hebrew and Semitic languages in the University of Edinburgh. Professor of Hebrew in the University of Aberdeen, 1887-1894. Editor of “Exodus” in the Temple Bible. 
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. R. S. K."
- Hebrew Weights and Measures
- The Medals of Christ with Hebrew Inscriptions
- The Unique Claims of the Jews
- Creeds and Churches
- “Tabernacle” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Temple” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- "KENNEDY, Rev. Archibald R. S." (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 973.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.