|←Author Index: Ma||Arthur Machen
|Welsh author of supernatural, fantasy and horror fiction.|
Works are listed here with their publication dates; in some cases, the date of composition varies considerably.
- The Great God Pan (1894)
- The Inmost Light (1894)
- The Shining Pyramid (1895)
- The Three Impostors (1895) — A novel incorporating several short stories.
- The Red Hand (1895)
- The White People (1904)
- The Hill of Dreams (1907)
- The Bowmen (1914)
- The Great Return (1915)
- The Terror (1917)
- The Secret Glory (1922)
- Far Off Things (1922) — First volume of autobiography.
- Things Near and Far (1923) — Second volume of autobiography.
- The London Adventure (1924) — Third and final volume of autobiography.
- Ornaments in Jade (1924)
- The Green Round (1933)
- The Children of the Pool (1936)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1947, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.