Author:Arthur Mostyn Field
|←Author Index: Fi||Admiral Sir Arthur Mostyn Field
|Admiral, R.N., 1913. F.R.S, 1905. K.C.B., 1911. Admiralty Representative on Port of London Authority. Hydrographer of the Royal Navy, 1904-1909.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. M. F.* "
- “Sounding” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Surveying” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Nautical)
- bio of Admiral Field from nmm.ac.uk
- "FIELD, Rear-Adm. A. Mostyn" (1907). Who's Who, vol. 59.
- Stewart, William (2009). Admirals of the world: a biographical dictionary, 1500 to present. Jefferson, NC, USA: McFarland & Co., p. 123.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.