Author:Arthur Evans Moule
(Redirected from Author:Arthur Moule)
|←Author Index: Mo||Arthur Evans Moule
|China from 1861 to 1910. He was notable organizer of movement against opium trafficking among fellow expats in China. In Chinese he published tracts, sermons, a commentary on the Thirty-nine Articles, "A Letter to the Scholars of China," etc., and in English, see incomplete listing below. — Excerpted from Arthur Evans Moule on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.An English Protestant missionary who served in|
- The Province of Chekiang, in The Chinese Empire. A General & Missionary Survey (1907)
- Chinese Stories
- (1880) New China and Old, Personal Recollections and Observations of Thirty Years. ISBN 1-4021-4250-1. (second edition, 1891; third edition, 1902)
- (1911) Half a Century in China. Hodder and Stoughton.
- The Chinese People: A Handbook on China (1914)
- The Story of the Chek-Kiang Mission of the Church Missionary Society. London: Church Missionary Society. Digitized by University of Hong Kong Libraries, Digital Initiatives, "China Through Western Eyes." (1891)
- Half a century in China: recollections and observations. London: Hodder and Stoughton. Digitized by University of Hong Kong Libraries, Digital Initiatives, "China Through Western Eyes." (1910)
Works about him
- (June 1906) Who's who in the Far East. Hong Kong: The China Mail, 236–7.
- Lodwick, Kathleen L. Crusaders Against Opium: Protestant Missionaries in China 1874–1917 (University Press of Kentucky) Online version at Google Books ISBN 0-8131-1924-3