Author:Arthur Patchett Martin
|←Author Index: Ma||Arthur Patchett Martin
Australian writer and journalist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. P. M." and wrote for Pall Mall Gazette
- Sweet Girl Graduate (1876)
- Lays of To-day: Verses in Jest and Earnest (1878)
- Fernshawe: Sketches in Prose and Verse (1882)
- Australia and the Empire (1889)
- True Stories from Australasian History (1893)
- Life and Letters of the Right Honourable Robert Lowe, Viscount Sherbrooke (1893)
- The Withered Jester and Other Verses (1895)
- Wentworth, William Charles
- Windeyer, Charles
- Windeyer, Richard
- Windeyer, William Charles
- Parkes, Henry
- Service, James
Works about Martin
- “Martin, Arthur Patchett,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.