Author:Arthur Robert Morrison Finlayson
|←Author Index: Fi||Arthur Robert Morrison Finlayson
|Scottish cleric (Church of England); vicar of Ston Easton, Somerset
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. R. M. F."
- The Federation of the British Empire (1887 & 1893)
- Faith (1897)
- Life of Canon Fleming: Vicar of St. Michael's, Chester Square, Canon of York, Chaplain in Ordinary to the King (1909)
- Evanscent Philisophies (nd)
- The Christian Soldiers (nd)
- Threefold Salvation (nd)
- “Finlayson, James,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|