Author:Arthur Seymour Sullivan
|←Author Index: Su||Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
W. S. Gilbert.
An English composer, best known for his operatic collaborations with librettist |
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "S"
With W. S. Gilbert
- Trial by Jury
- The Sorcerer
- H.M.S. Pinafore
- The Pirates of Penzance
- Princess Ida
- The Mikado
- The Yeomen of the Guard
- The Gondoliers
- Utopia, Limited
- The Grand Duke
With Henry Fothergill Chorley
- The Absent-Minded Beggar with Rudyard Kipling
- Onward, Christian Soldiers with Sabine Baring-Gould
- Cox and Box with F C Burnand
Solo, or more or less solo works
- Victoria and Merrie England
- Festival Te Deum
- Courage, Brother, Do Not Stumble, 1872, music
- Safe Home in Port, 1872, music
This list is incomplete.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|