|←Author Index: St||Aubrey Stewart
|M.A., late Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge|
- (Trans.) Terence's Phormio: with Notes, Lon., 1879, 12mo.
- (Trans.) T. Macci Plauti Captivi, in English, Lon., 1881, 12mo.
- (Trans.) Xenophon's CEcumenicus, Lon., 1885, 12mo.
- (Trans.) Of the Holy Places visited by Antoninus Martyr. Annotated by Col. Sir C. W. Wilson, R.E. (Palestine Pilgrims Text Soc. Pub., No. 1.) Lon., 1885.
- (Trans.) Of the Buildings of Justinian by Procopius. Annotated by Col. Sir C. W. Wilson and Prof. Hayter Lewis. Map, Plates, and Plan. (Palestine Pilgrims Text Soc. Pub.) Lon., 1886.
- The Tale of Troy, done into English. (For Children ) Lon., 1886, 12mo.
- "Twelve short chapters, beautifully and simply worded." Acad., xxx. 393.
- (Trans.) L. Annæus Seneca on Benefits, Lon., 1887, cr. 8vo.
- (Trans.) Plautus: with Notes, Lon., 1888, 12mo.
- (trans.) L. Annæus Seneca Minor Dialogs Together with the Dialog On Clemency, London, 1889
With George Long,
- (trans.) Plutarch's Lives: with Notes and a Life, Lon., 1880-82, 4 vols. 12mo.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.