|←Author Index: Ch||Austen Chamberlain
|British statesman, politician, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize|
- The League of Nations. Glasgow, Jackson, Wiley, 1926.
- Peace in Our Time: Addresses on Europe and the Empire. London, Allen, 1928.
- Speeches on Germany. London, Friends of Europe Publications, 1933.
- Down the Years. London, Cassell, 1935.
- Politics from Inside: An Epistolary Chronicle, 1906-1914. London, Cassell, 1936.
- Oliver Stillingfleet Locker-Lampson, “Chamberlain, Joseph Austen,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.