|←Author Index: Ch||Austen Chamberlain
|British statesman, politician, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize|
- The League of Nations. Glasgow, Jackson, Wiley, 1926.
- Down the Years. London, Cassell, 1935.
- Politics from Inside: An Epistolary Chronicle, 1906-1914. London, Cassell, 1936.
Speeches and addresses
- Speech at a great public meeting held in the Birmingham Town Hall on December 15, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Speech delivered in the Birmingham Town Hall, April i6, 1915, on his election to the Presidency of the Liberal Unionist Association, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Peace in Our Time: Addresses on Europe and the Empire. London, Allen, 1928.
- Speeches on Germany. London, Friends of Europe Publications, 1933.
- Oliver Stillingfleet Locker-Lampson, “Chamberlain, Joseph Austen,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.