|←Author Index: Wa||Austryn Wainhouse|
|SadeTranslator, primarily of|
- 1953: Justine, by Marquis de Sade. OCLC 6675617all editions, reprinted in 1963 as # 67 in Traveller's Companion series
- 1955: Lascaux; or, the Birth of Art, the Prehistoric Paintings and Manet, by Georges Bataille; co-translator James Emmons
- 1958: The Long March, by Simone de Beauvoir
- 1968: Juliette, by Marquis de Sade
- 1972: Chance and Necessity, by Jacques Monod
- 1989: My Mother, Madame Edwarda, & The Dead Man, by Georges Bataille's; essays by Yukio Mishima and Ken Hollings - Marion Boyars Publishers.
- 1996: Lucien's Story, by Aleksandra Kroh OCLC 34885928all editions
- 2002: Roberte ce Soir and The Revocation of the Edict of Nantes, by Pierre Klossowski; introduction by Micheal Perkins, published by Dalkey Archive Press
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.