|←Author Index: Le||Baldwyn Leighton
|Baronet of Wattlesborough; English landowner and politician, MP 1877–1885|
- Pauperization: cause and cure (addresses, 1871)
- The Lull before Dorking (1871)
- Agricultural labour (address, 1872)
- The farm labourer in 1872 (1872)
Works about Leighton
- “Leighton, Baldwin, 8th baronet,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.