|←Author Index: Cr||Benedetto Croce
Translations by Douglas Ainslie unless noted otherwise.
- Aesthetic as Science of Expression and General Linguistic. (1909; 2nd ed., New York, 1922)
- Ariosto, Shakespeare and Corneille. (New York, 1920)
- Benedetto Croce: An Autobiography. (Tr. R. G. Collingwood). (1927)
- Conduct of Life, The. (1924)
- Essence of Aesthetic, The. (London, 1921)
- European Literature In The Nineteenth Century. (London, 1924)
- Goethe. (London, 1923)
- Historical Materialism and the Economics of Karl Marx. (Tr. C. M. Meredith). (1914)
- History: Its Theory and Practice. (New York, 1921)
- History as the Story of Liberty. (Tr. Sylvia Sprigge). (London, 1941)
- History of Europe in the Nineteenth Century. (Tr. Henry Furst). (New York, 1933)
- Logic as the Science of the Pure Concept. (London [Macmillan], 1917)
- Philosophy of Giambattista Vico, The. (Tr. R. G. Collingwood). (New York, 1913)
- Philosophy of the Practical: Economic and Ethic. (London [Macmillan], 1913)
- Poetry of Dante, The. (New York, 1922)
- Politics and Morals. (Tr. Salvatore Joseph Castiglione). (New York, 1945)
- Theory & History of Historiography. (London, 1921)
- What is Living and What is Dead of the Philosophy of Hegel. (London, 1915)
Works about Croce
- Ainslie, Douglas and G. Castellano, “Croce, Benedetto,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- Bosanquet, Bernard. Croce's Aesthetic. (1919)
- Carr, Herbert Wildon. The Philosophy of Benedetto Croce: The Problem of Art and History. (1917)
- Carr, Herbert Wildon. 'Time' and 'History' in Contemporary Philosophy; with special reference to Bergson and Croce. (1918)
- Collingwood, R. G. Croce's philosophy of history (1920)
- Piccoli, Raffaello. Benedetto Croce: An Introduction to His Philosophy. (New York, 1922).
- Robertson, J. M. Croce as Shakespearean critic (1922)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1952, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.