Author:Bradley Moore Davis
|←Author Index: Da||Bradley Moore Davis
|American botanist. Specialties: cytology, algae.|
- Studies on the plant cell (1904)
- Cytological studies on Oenothera: Pollen development of Oenothera grandiflora (1909)
- "General Characteristics of Algal Vegetion..." in A biological survey of the waters of Woods Hole and vicinity, Volume 1 (1913)
- The Cytology and Genetics of a Haploid Sport from Oenothera franciscana (1929)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Origin of Sex in Plants", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 60, November 1901
- "The Evolution of Sex in Plants", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 62, February 1903
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.