|←Author Index: Wa||Bushrod Washington
|Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (1799-1829), appointed by John Adams. Nephew of George Washington.|
Supreme Court Opinions
Opinions of the Court
- United States v. Sheldon, 15 U.S. 119 (1817)
- The San Pedro, 15 U.S. 132 (1817)
- The Ariadne, 15 U.S. 143 (1817)
Works about Bushrod Washington
- “Washington, Bushrod” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Washington, Bushrod,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Washington, Bushrod” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Washington, Bushrod” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Washington, Bushrod,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|