Author:C. F. Hodge
|←Author Index: Ho||C. F. Hodge|
||This Author page uses initials in the subject's name, rather than fully spelling out each name.
Additional research is required to move this Author page to its full proper title, at which point we can remove this notice.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Method of Homing Pigeons", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 44, April 1894
- "The Vivisection Question I", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 49, September 1896
- "The Vivisection Question II", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 49, October 1896
- "Experiments on the Physiology of Alcohol I", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 50, March 1897
- "Experiments on the Physiology of Alcohol II", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 50, April 1897
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.