|←Author Index: Co||John Calvin Coolidge Jr.
Warren Harding; succeeded by Herbert Hoover. 29th Vice President (1921 - 1923), with Harding, succeeding Thomas R. Marshall; succeeded by Charles G. Dawes. 48th Governor of Massachusetts (1919 - 1921), 46th Governor of Massachusetts (1916 - 1919)
30th President President of the United States (1923 – 1929), with Charles G. Dawes (1925 - 1929), succeeding |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
State of the Union Addresses
- First State of the Union address
- Second State of the Union address
- Third State of the Union address
- Fourth State of the Union address
- Fifth State of the Union address
- Sixth State of the Union address
- America and the War (1920)
- Speech on the Occasion of the 150th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence (1926)
- Duty of Government (1920)
- Equal Rights (1920)
- Law and Order (1920)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.