Author:Calvin Dill Wilson
|←Author Index: Wi||Calvin Dill Wilson
- "Negroes Who Owned Slaves", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 81, November 1912
- Black Masters: A Side-Light on Slavery, as it appeared in the North American Review
- White Slavery: An American Paradox, with Carol Wilson
- The Drama of One Hundred Acres
- The story of the Cid for young people (1901)
- The flight of the Hebrews; told for young readers (1902)
- The Faery queen, first book (1906)
- Making the most of ourselves; talk for young people (1909)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.