Author:Carl Darling Buck
|←Author Index: Bu||Carl Darling Buck
- Der Vokalismus der oskischen Sprache (1892, German)
- "The Vocalism of the Oscan Language"
- The Oscan-Umbrian Verb System (1895)
- A Latin Grammar (1903) with William Gardner Hale
- "A Sketch of the Linguistic Conditions of Chicago" (1903)
- A Grammar of Oscan and Umbrian (1904)
- Introduction to the Study of Greek Dialects (1910)
- "Dental Terminations I" (1918) in Studies in Greek Noun-Formation
- Comparative Grammar of Greek and Latin (1933)
Works about Buck
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1955, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.