Author:Carl Peter Thunberg
|←Author Index: Th||Carl Peter Thunberg
|Swedish naturalist, botanist, entomologist.|
- Flora Japonica (1784)
- Prodromus Plantarum Capensium (Uppsala, 1794).
- Flora Capensis (1807, 1811, 1813, 1818, 1820, 1823)
- Voyages de C.P. Thunberg au Japon par le Cap de Bonne-Espérance, les Isles de la Sonde, etc.
- Icones plantarum japonicarum (1805)
- Resa uti Europa, Africa, Asia, Forrattad Aren 1770-1779 (1788–1793, 4 volumes)
- Translated into English as Travels in Europe, Africa, and Asia made between the years 1770 and 1779 (1795)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|