Author:Carl William Siemens
|←Author Index: Si||Carl William Siemens
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “A New Theory of the Sun,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 21, June 1882
- “Science in Relation to the Arts I,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 22, November 1882
- “Science in Relation to the Arts II,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 22, December 1882
- “Sketch of Sir Charles William Siemens,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 24, February 1884
- “Siemens, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Siemens, William,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Siemens, Karl Wilhelm” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|