Author:Caroline Emily Lovett Cameron
|←Author Index: Ca||Caroline Emily Lovett Cameron
|Verney Lovett CameronEnglish author, sister-in-law of|
- Juliet's Guardian, Lon., 1877,3 vols. cr. 8vo; new ed., 1880,1 vol. 12mo.
- Deceivers Ever, Lon., 1878, 3 vols. ; new ed., 1879, 1 vol. p. 8vo.
- Poor Wisdom's Chance, Lon., 1880, 3 vols. cr. 8vo; new ed., under the title of Vera Nevill, 1885.
- Worth Winning: a Story, Lon., 1882, p. 8vo.
- Pure Gold, Lon., 1884, 3 vols. cr. 8vo ; new ed., 1885.
- A North Country Maid, Lon., 1884, 3 vols. cr. 8vo.
- In a Grass Country, 1885, 3 vols. p. 8vo.
- The Dead Past, Lon., 1885, 3 vols.
- A Lodge by the Sea; a Novel ; new ed., Lon., 1885, 12mo.
- The Cost of a Lie, Lon., 1886, cr. 8vo.
- A Life's Mistake, Lon.. 1886, 2 vols. cr. 8vo.
- The Madness of Marriage: a Sketch, Lon., 1886, 12mo.
- A Devout Lover: a Novel, Lon., 1887, 3 vols. cr. 8vo.
- Neck or Nothing: a Hunting Story, Lon., 1887, p. 8vo.
- Worth Winning: a Novel, Lon., 1887, 12mo.
- This Wicked World: a Novel, Lon., 1888, 3 vols. cr. 8vo.
- cowrote The Fate of Fenella
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.