|←Author Index: Cr||Catherine Crowe
|English novelist, story writer and playwright|
- Aristodemus 1838 play
- Manorial Rights 1839 novel
- The Adventures of Susan Hopley 1841
- The adventures of a beauty. 1852
- Linny Lockwood: A novel. 1854
Works about Crowe
- “Crowe, Catherine,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Crowe, Catherine,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.