Author:Charles Edwyn Vaughan
|←Author Index: Va||Charles Edwyn Vaughan
Professor of English Literature in the University of Leeds.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. E. V."
- English literary criticism (1896) 
- The romantic revolt (1907) 
- Types of tragic drama (1908) 
- Bibliographies of Swinburne, Morris and Rossetti (1914) 
- “Vaughan, Charles John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- The influence of English poetry upon the romantic revival on the Continent (1913) 
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.