Author:Charles Eveleigh Woodruff
|←Author Index: Wo||Charles Everleigh Woodruff
- Picture of Queen Ediva, see article on Arch. Cant., Vol. XXXVI, p. 1
- History of Town and Port of Fordwich (1895)
- Catalogue of the MS. Books in Library of D. and C. of Canterbury (1911)
- Calendar of Wills proved at Canterbury (1914)
- An inventory of the parish registers and other records in the diocese of Canterbury, with an introduction and appendix. Edited by C. Everleigh Woodruff. (Canterbury, Gibbs & Sons, printers, 1922)
- Calendar of Institutions by the Chapter of Canterbury (1923)
- History of King's School, Canterbury (1908)
- Memorials of the Cathedral and Priory of Christ in Canterbury (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1948, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.